Jan Jan xox

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie , Oi , oi ,oi

Happy Australia Day

im stoked 2day i didnt celebrate or anything
but i went 2 da beach and had sum fun
QLD in 2days :)
other than that nufin else 2 say realli
Happy birthday 2 jess for yesterday
and thats about it
xox

1 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger ŬńĶñŌŵŃ-ũŞėŖ-123 said...

I'm so going to miss you when you leave! Who else is going to torment Georgina with me??! You had better message me heaps when you're gone and fill me in on everything. If you do, I promise to do the same!! When you think Brad is bugging you to the limit, just think of me stuck in my little old house with... can you guess?... god damn Zoe!! Argh!! I'll swap if you like.. you can take Zoe and I'll look after Brad. By the way, you DO know I don't like him, right? He's just... funny. Hehe. But yeah, I do NOT have a crush on him. Anyway, I'm off. Chou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home